Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekly Happenings of ME!

Hey, y'all!

It's been a long week, and lots of things have happened! First things first, I turned older on Monday! It was my 27th birthday, and it was one of my best ones ever.

My awesome friend, Phebes, started a beautiful thread for me over at Simpure, which contained a lovely picture that she made, and also an AMAZING video done by Bordelinski. I was shocked to TEARS! I just love these two so much. They are amazing friends, and wonderful people! *hugs them both*

You can view that thread (and the picture and video) here:

http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php?topic=427.0

In other news, I have so many pictures and things that friends have made for me, that I am going to start a page on this blog featuring all of their lovely photographs! :) It excites me so much when people make things for me!

In story news, you can read the new chapter of Venus here:


http://venusdoesriverview.blogspot.com/2011/08/taking-matters-into-my-own-hands.html
There is only one more chapter left after this one!

The Braxton's will be coming soon, but I wanted to get Venus finished up first. I can't wait for you guys to see what I have in store for Blaze!

Also, Sugar and Spice will have a new chapter up THIS MONTH, I am hoping. *crosses fingers* I have so many projects! I hate that one is on the back burner!

In modeling news, I placed 8th in Strike-A-Pose this week. I think I am not understanding what sort of modeling competition this is. I always seem to miss it, even though I am proud of my pictures so far.

She is portraying her celebrity "idol." With the help of Phebes, I decided to use Kim Kardashian.



I am already brainstorming for the next assignment!

In my personal comp news...

(photo by Phebes!)

BAD GIRL SOCIETY GOT THEIR FIRST ASSIGNMENT TODAY! WHEE!!

I love GJWHF, but BGS is turning out to be something so awesome. I just love it.

I think it's because I am sharing it with two such awesome and talented people. <3

B and Phebes have offered an IMMEASURABLE amount of help for this competition, and I so appreciate it.

You can find out info on it here:

http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php?topic=352.0

And you can also check out the Wix site I have created!

http://www.wix.com/cherrikiss/badgirlsociety#

I am having so much fun with this! :) I will definitely be keeping you guys posted with what goes on in this one!

If you are on the lookout for GJWHF Cycle 3 - you can plan on it starting around the beginning of September! :) I am ready to get that show back on the road, too...I miss it!

Photo of the Week picks up a little more speed every week, as well. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get out last weeks pick yet, so I am gonna do them both at the same time.

If you are interested in that weekly competition, you can find it here:


http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php?board=25.0

There is definitely some talent being showcased there...and it is encouraging some new people to get started in the modeling community. I always like that. :)

Also, for those of you that are interested in the new world that will be coming out later on in the month, Brad is running a competition to give it away to one lucky person!

If you wanna give that a look...you can find it here:


http://www.simpurethoughts.com/smf/index.php?topic=461.new#new

Hope you guys have an awesome week!

*hugs N kisses*

-Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment