Monday, May 2, 2011

05/02/11 - Not much to see here...

I forgot that Mondays always belong to my nephew! I spent most of my day playing Bingo, LIFE, and Cooking Mama. :-)

I spent my evening on my SNTM assignment.

The assignment title was "Couture Fashion."


Model is my Venus, of course. ;-)

Here are some of the outtakes:

(Before the great Simpocalypse of '11)


(I liked this one, but was not a fan of whatever that is that is going on with the coloring on her legs. Very strange.)


(I like this photo, but I didn't feel the dress was couture enough, and her hair is doing something weird at her left shoulder. Picky, I know. I thought she looked lovely in it, though.)

From today:


(I was going to use this one, but decided to keep trying. It just looked off to me. I felt like I could do better.)

Also in news today, I closed Assignment 5 of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

I have the new "Crowd Favorite" poll, so if you have the time, be sure to click on that link to see the photos and then click here to vote for your favorite! It really helps them out.

The scores will definitely be up on Thursday. *crosses fingers*

Also, I have another poll, voting on the next cycle of GJWTHF. You can find that here.

Right now, it's neck and neck between Simself Edition, and just random assignments like I do now.

Honestly, I think I might just split them into two competitions - keep GJWTHF like it is now, and make a one cycle simself competition for people that are interested. Thoughts?

Anyways, I still have not gotten around to uploading and showing off my new sims, but I will, don't you worry!

My current project is working on populating my completely empty legacy town.

Also on the list?

-Exotica entry
-Get sims page up and running
-Get over this sore throat.

Argh. That last one is the most important.

Have a good one, y'all!

Kisses,

Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment