Tuesday, May 10, 2011

05/10/11 - Braxton-y Goodness!

Hello everyone!

I am dropping by today, to let you know that there has been an update in Braxton land.

Chapter 7 - Everything I Do, I Do it for You...

In this chapter, we see how Fiona and Arielle react to their new surroundings. There are tons of surprises for them though!

Also, in my little part of the sim world, I have ended Assignment 6 of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun."

The assignment was titled "Red Hot Ladies." The contestants were to depict a "Girl's Night Out" scenario.

It's time for voting now! So if you have a few extra moments, I would appreciate it!

You can find the assignment entries here, third post down:

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/370385.page

And you can cast your votes here:

http://poll.fm/2zv5h

Every vote is appreciated muchly!

Also, I posted the first assignment on "All About Me!" With 33 contestants, this should be fun! I can't wait to see what the contestants come up with.

I have a few modeling assignments to work on myself, and I signed up to judge "Queen of the Underworld" by simslover740. That one should definitely be fun.

I'm still a busy little bee playing with my Braxton family, so you can expect quite a few updates back to back!

I want to get the Braxton's settled, and maybe get another chapter or two out of Venus, and then I will be working on the next installment of "Sugar and Spice." I knew when I started working on that one, that it would not be updated very regularly, due to the amount of work that actually goes into it.

As a side note:

Only 20 more days until Generations is released! Who's excited?? :-D

Kisses,
Felicia

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I'm actually waiting for its release before I do a wedding in my story, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could wait. Unfortunately, I think if I try to wait until them to get the girls married, they will boycott on me. It's all they wish for, all the time. :-P

    ReplyDelete