Sunday, May 8, 2011

05/08/11 - Happy Mother's Day!

Hello, lovelies!

I dropped by to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all of you mommys out there!

My own mother is AMAZING, and I hope she knows everyday how much I appreciate everything she has ever done for me, and that I love her with all of my heart! (I know she's reading this. ;-) )

Nothing much to report on this end, I have been working like a madwoman, juggling the HUMONGOUS comp "All About Me" and also trying to get everything set up for the next chapter of  "The Braxton Legacy."

There's so much going on in that one, I hope all of my readers enjoy it, and that it ends up being worth the wait. Hopefully, I will be quicker with the chapters now. I have been playing a lot lately, which is a change for me. The reinstall really helped! :-)

Hopefully the new chapter will be up tomorrow! :-)

Have a great day, y'all!

Kisses,
Felicia

No comments:

Post a Comment