Sunday, May 15, 2011

05/16/11 - EA SUCKS!

NEWSFLASH - THE FORUMS ARE DOWN!

(just in case you didn't know...:-P)

Luckily, I have had a lot to keep myself busy today. I had family over for awhile this evening, and I actually had a chance to work on putting my sims blog together.

I uploaded 4 today. I plan to slowly upload all of my sims and townie edits.

If you have a request of a sim I have already done, I will be glad to give it a higher place in my queue. :-D

Braxton sims (founders/heirs/spares) will NOT be posted in this part of the blog, they will all continue to be posted on the Braxton downloads page. I will also work on getting that up to date with Generation 2. Extra characters (if they belong to me) will be posted to my sims blog a little along.

For today, we have:

Amelie Clark

Venus York

Bridgette Brighton

Devani Singh

I'll try to get some dudes up later this week. :-P That will require me going through my old saved sims folder from before my reinstall!

On the flip side, about the forums being down - I was not able to score ANY entries for my modeling comps. This means that "GJWTHF" scores will not be posted until Tuesday, and that I will be giving an extra day to all of my "All About Me" contestants to get their entries in. I don't feel as if it would be fair to keep the date the same, considering that they couldn't even get into the forums to check the requirements or post their entries. I don't think anyone will argue with me! *lol*

Oh well, that's two entries in this blog in one day. That will make up for the one that will NOT be here tomorrow! ;-)


Kisses,

Felicia

1 comment:

  1. "AMEN" to EA sucks part! Such a pain. Well, at least I have been able to catch up with Lacey. Now, I have to figure out how she wins a car....

    ReplyDelete