Saturday, May 21, 2011

05/21/11

I'm still here...so I'm guessing that everyone else is still here. No apocalypse today, huh?

Anyways, I'm still banned from the forums. I have been sort of busy, anyways, so chances are I would not have been around much. *flips EA the bird*

I'm crossing my fingers that it will be lifted tomorrow. I would like to post scores for "GJWTHF." It's not really all my fault, I am still waiting on one judge to send in scores. :-)

Meanwhile, I will be joining Beech's "My New BFF" competition, for Teen Sensation. Hopefully, I make it though to the actual comp. I made a sim especially for this. Teens can be funny things to create. I decided to start from scratch and make one, rather than just aging down another model.

Therefore, we have Carly -


The face of an angel - the heart of an evil, high school girl that is willing to do anything she has to, to WIN.

You can find more info on her, here:

http://cherrikiss-sims.blogspot.com/2011/05/carly-matthews.html
I absolutely can not freakin' WAIT until Generations comes out. I really don't want to stuff more money in EA's pockets, but since I just paid to upgrade mine AND my mom's computers to be able to play the game, I feel like it will be ok. *rolls eyes*

I am pausing the Braxton's until after it's release, although there is an update coming this week:


Two new chapters in less than a month's span? Even Fiona is shocked! :-P

Lots of stuff is going on, and I have lots of cutesy pictures, so I  might as well go ahead and write some new chapters before Gens comes out, because I am abandoning ALL STORIES until I have my fill of the new EP, and then they will commence. :-P

I still haven't really decided who I want to play with. It's a toss-up between Bridgette and Amelie. I'm so confused!

This week, other than writing the next Braxton chapter, and trying to get something out of Venus, I will be absorbed in competition/magazine work. :-)

Oh, and the new cycle of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" will come out this week! :-D Get ready to join!

Kisses,

Felicia!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! When will the next chapter probably be out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will probably be out tomorrow! :-) It's my mom's birthday, so I have family stuff!

    ReplyDelete