Thursday, May 5, 2011

05/05/11

Well, it's been a few days! I haven't really had time to do a lot of sim related stuff, other than damage control on what EA did to my competition!

The night before last, I was minding my own business, just setting up graphics for my new competition, All About Me, when I went to my other competition, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, to basically copy the general layout of it.

Imagine my surprise when I found out that my original GJWTHF thread was GONE!

The next day, I contacted EA chat support, and what I basically found out was that someone had reported me (unwarranted), and the mods just decided to delete first, and figure everything else out later. I was then able to squeeze out of the guy that it had been moved to a "higher level of support" and they would decide "what action to take." Which, I later found out, meant that I would either be banned, or my thread would be reinstated.

Well, it's back all right - but it's completely destroyed. Not that it matters much, because I had already started a new one. I wasn't ever worried, I knew there was nothing wrong with it.

I do think that was a really childish thing to do, though. It wasn't just me that was inconvenienced by the thread deletion, there was a lot of work in that thread, and now my models have had to wait 2 extra days so far for their scores, and that really isn't fair. It all happened because someone wanted to spite me. Oh well, losers never win. :-D

With competitions in mind, the link that I posted above leads to my simself comp. I will be accepting models until the 10th, and then we will be ready for the first assignment. If you are interested...please sign up. It's going to be so much fun! :-)

The only thing of any interested that I have done lately is my Exotica entry:


It's simple, but I'm proud of it! :-) I am adoring Devani as a model - she takes excellent pictures. It's weird to think that you have some sims that are more photogenic than others, but it's true! I should have her ready to upload in a few days or so.

Other than that, I have been playing with my Braxton legacy family. It's been pretty fun, having the girls "wake up in a new house."

Sneak Preview of the day:


Hmmmmm...

;-)

There's lots of interesting stuff going on with these gals. Can't wait to update with a new chapter! :-)

I think that's about it for the day!

Oh - I have had people ask me about Facebook. For reasons that I don't want to go into on here, I don't use my personal facebook anymore. If you want to add me on facebook, though - you can add me with my simming email - cherrikiss_sims@hotmail.com.

...that is how you add people, right? *lol* I am hopeless with things like that! 

Kisses,

Felicia

1 comment:

  1. OMG! So sorry about your competition...EA mods sure are incompetent, aren't they?

    On a different note, I have been waiting rather impatiently for the next chapter of the Braxtons...so get your rear in gear, girl! Meh, just kidding. Take your time!

    ReplyDelete