Monday, May 16, 2011

05/16/11 - No Title! :-)

Well...the forums are back. That's fun, right? ;-)

Oh well. At least I was able to do some scoring for my competitions! :-D

While they were down, I made another new sim for my magazine assignment. She will be working with Amelie. They will make a nice pair I think. You can find her here:

http://cherrikiss-sims.blogspot.com/2011/05/brittain-parker.html

I also had my entry to do for "SNTM." Here it is:




It was supposed to be black and white using shadows and lighting effects. I'm not too sure how I feel about it, but I do feel like it was the best that I could do. Oh well - you can't win 'em all, right?

It sure doesn't look like it - but it took me FOREVER to do.



I extended the due date for "All About Me." I certainly hope that this comp starts moving faster, but what could I do...the forums were down for over an entire day, and there were still 8 entries to be turned in. :-S I'm sure the judges wouldn't mind the load being taken off of them, but I'd still hate to lose that many before the first assignment is even done with! *lol*


Scores will be up for "GJWTHF" tomorrow, at least by tomorrow evening, I am hoping! The scores are starting to get REALLY tight, so every little bit counts as far as judges. I am waiting on at least one more set of scores before I post anything. I don't feel like it's an accurate depiction with just two sets of scores, I don't know why. 3 or 4 seems like a much better number for judges.


I have decided that I am not playing with my Braxton family anymore until Generations comes out! :-D I want them to have an amazing wedding, and they should rightfully be the first Braxton's to have a great one (or...one at all. :-P) Still, there should be a new chapter, soon!

Venus is next on the list, and then I shall be working on another fairytale for Sugar and Spice! It's a secret, though!

Hint - I'll need lots of RED clothes. ;-)

Well, I guess it's time for me to go to bed since the sun is almost up!

Kisses,

Felicia

4 comments:

  1. What program did you use to get the butterfly effect? I love them. =D And even if you don't win, I still think you did a wonderful job. Those modeling comps are actually pretty hard. I didn't even make it past the audition round in one of them. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I have actually won one, and came runner up in another one. I've been doing them for awhile! ;-D They aren't necessarily hard, they just take a lot of time and thought. Audition round? You mean the berry one? It's the only one I know that requires people to audition. (And I honestly don't understand that...)

    I didn't make it either. :-P Even with all of the story writing, picture taking, and modeling experience that I have. ;-)

    I use GIMP, and some brushes that I found here:

    http://www.obsidiandawn.com/designs-brushes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Felicia, it's Mark. My account has been perma-banned (gah!) so I won't be able to post on the Forums until I get Generations and can make a new account.
    I'm really sorry for this hassle, but here is my assignment- (remove the star after .jpg in my image link) Thank you so much. : )

    Assignment 8 - LADIES, START YOUR ENGINES!!

    [IMG]http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x446/xoxmbh/Screenshot-17-1.jpg*[/IMG]

    She checked her nails. She hated this, it felt half her life these days was spent sitting sitting in Ryan's old truck waiting for him to finish his shift at the Diner.
    She picked up one of his "Car Magazines". Nothing more than a glorified Adult Mag, she thought. She flicked through it until she actually found a page without a semi-naked woman on and her eyes widened.
    'Win a Classic Convertible- You could be cruisin' like Elvis in this, one of only 15,000 in the world!'
    It was beautiful, off-white with an open-roof. And all you had to do was write a short story based upon your first car...

    The following week she was was catching up on her emails when she saw one from an Unknown Sender. She pressed on it and a smile spread across her face... She had won the car!
    For the first few days following it's arrival she could do nothing more but sit and stare at it, she couldn't even bring herself to touch it in fear of scratching it.
    But then she formed an idea...

    She drove it up to the top of Stoney Falls in between Bridgeport and Sunset Valley and parked beneath the trees. She watched as another car ascended the road and someone got out.
    "Hello Clémence, it's been a while."
    She had asked her old Modelling Photographer Mr. Dean to meet her there and capture a picture of her with her new ride, he obliged (after she told him he could keep the out-takes for himself) and here she was settling herself on top of the new car.
    She had not told Ryan about it, and she felt this was the perfect way to do it.
    She pouted, threw her hair over one shoulder and kept straight as the camera flashed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Mark!! :-( If you see this - you can email me at cherrikiss_sims@hotmail.com.

    ;-)

    Also, there is a new modeling forum! Bliss started it:

    http://sims3unbound.forumotion.com/

    ReplyDelete